Hey y’all. Today is a Sunday and I am so relaxed even though I have social and Hindi homework left to complete 😌
Anyway here are a list of things always I wanted to do [In Public 😳] but never did
- Throw a small plastic ball at someone and yell, “get in your ball you stupid Pokemon”
- When the money comes out of the ATM, scream, “I won! I won! I won!”
- Go up to random people at the mall, hold up your ID and yell, “HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GIRL!”
- Scream at someone, “Your one of them!” Back away slowly and dramatically
- Go to Petsmart and buy birdseed, ask how long it will take for the birds to grow.
- With a serious face, order and diet water when you go out to eat
- Hide a walkie talkie in your tree and scream when people walk by, SCREAM
- Fill 100 water balloons and put them all on a trampoline see how wet you get
- Go into the middle of a crowd and call out a random name and see who replies
- Stand in the middle of a crowded place and point up. Everyone will look.
- Empty out a stapler. then go up to someone and fake staple their chest…watch the result!
- In the middle of a serious conversation, announce what color your toothbrush is.
- Look at see through glass and when someone is on the other side shout “OH MY GOD, I’M HIDEOUS!”
- Put plastic wrap on a doorway and wait for people to walk into it.
- When a stranger says something to you say,” You can see me?”
- Run into a store and ask what year it is and when they answer yell,” It worked! It really worked!”
- Fill an empty jar of mayonnaise with banana pudding and dip chocolate in it and ask people if they would like some.
- Tell a random little kid that you’re them from the future.
- stand on railing of elevator and say “my spidey senses are tingling.”
- pretend to be friends with the next person who comes into the elevator and hug them. Ask them how there family is and then ignore them the rest of the time.
- just scream.
- just start tap dancing while casually talking to the other person/people!
- Hire two private Investigators. Get them to follow each other.
- Wear shirt that says “Life.” Hand out lemons on street comer.
- Get into a crowded elevator and say”I bet you’re all wondering why I gathered you here today!
- Change name to Simon. Speak in third person.
- Buy a parrot. Teach the parrot to say “Help! I’ve been turned into a parrot.”
- Get in the elevator and say, “Going down” as you lower yourself to the floor and start laughing hysterically
- Pull out a gavel at the food court and bang it repeatedly on a table while yelling, “Order in the court! Order in the court!”
- Walk out of the fitting room in a shirt that’s two sizes too small and ask, “Do you have this
in a smaller size”
- Lean in really close to people at the wishing fountain and whisper, “I wish your wish your wish doesn’t come true” Then, throw in a penny.
- Ask to try on a pair of shoes. When they bring your size, place them on your hands and shout, “I’II take them!”
- Slow dance with a mannequin
- Hand balloons to people as they enter a store and tell them they’re the millionth customer. When they ask what they won, yell “BALLOONS!” and run away.
- When a teacher asks you a question, just say “I am Groot”
- Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
- Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, “Got enough air in there?”
- Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, “That’s mine!”
- Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking
- Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, “I have new socks on”
- Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
- Dress up as the devil and then ask other people as they get in the elevator, “Going down?”
- Drag a desk into the elevator. Ask “Do you
have an appointment?”
- Announce in a demonic voice, “I must fed a
more suitable host body.”
- Mess with telemarketers. Some aren’t allowed to hang up, so answer the call, take a shower, have a snack, then say “no thanks” also tell them your whole life story
Go on, do it. TRY THESE. I don’t that much confidence to do it myself 😂
- Starlight // Chapter 1
- The Artsy Contest ! (reblogged from writeflow)
- Thinking of changing my blog name…again + Art Dump
- My 13th Birthday!!!