Thanks for the nomination, guys.
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
1. One thing that can make you happy what ever the situation may be
Maggi 😂. For those who don’t know Maggi is an Indian ready made noodles and it’s delicious.
2. Your favorite person?
3. Your celebrity crush?
4. Your most embarrassing memory as a child (if you could recall)?
I’m not revealing any embarrassing childhood memories 👀 but my sister might on her blog (she made me write this part)
5. Cakes or Cookies?
You can’t do this to me😭. I choose cakes and cookies.
6. If you could have any superpower, it would be…?
I would have enhanced senses (it’s necessary), Flight (it would be pretty cool, am I right?), Super Speed (this is absolutely necessary).
If I had to choose one then super speed, for sure.
7. One thing you can’t live without?
Air, ofc. I can’t live without air😂. I would die within three minutes. When I go swimming, I can stay underwater. The “rule of threes” gets at the desperate nature of what our bodies need: three minutes without oxygen, three days without water, three weeks without food.
8. If you win a lottery, what would be the first thing to buy?
First things first, I would show it off. I mean, it’s important.
After that, would book a plane ticket and travel around the world (probably Paris or America or London ), watch Harry Potter and the Cursed Child play.
9. One thing you are afraid of?
10. Your nickname (if any)?
Nicknames for me by my friends – DK , Dritu, Dits and Dritz 💫
Nicknames for me by my fam- Kantri, Dardidra, Idambi, Dimakladi, Mental, Chot Mensinkay
They mean naughty, useless, lazy, drama queen, Little chilli in Kannada. Trust me, there are so many nicknames like these. Wow such a great family I have🙂✨
11. Your three most used emojis?
My top 10 most used emojis- 😂😅🤣😊😇😎😏😁🙄🥰
My 3 most used emojis – 😂😎😊
What are you grateful for today?
That I am alive.
What do you love about yourself the most?
Everything. Just everything.
One person that you are thankful for?
I have to say my mom, my dad and my sister or else they will kill me.
Describe your personality in three words.
Brave, Bold, Bright
One blogging tip you would give?
Just be you. Make your posts more appealing. Be creative with the heading of the blog post
A book that has impacted you the most?
Harry Potter has taught me a lot.
Your favorite music artist?
I don’t have a favourite music artist. But I do like listening to music.
One thing you do other than blogging?
Sleep, eat, study *sometimes*, sports, reading books, listen to music, watch YouTube *all the time*
What makes you happy?
not that I am good at it
Your self care routine?
Ummm. You have to have a routine?
If the world was ending, name 5 books that you will take with you?
If the world was ending, I would go and save it. I would do some research on it first. Then take the books necessary. Also vlog everything so that the future generations can watch.
How’s everything? All good?
This is a weird question but yeah, I’m doing good…I guess.
What is one food item you can eat for the rest of your life?
How often do you read other blog posts?
Always. I like reading other bloggers fun interesting posts.
Will you eat your favorite thing forever or never?
If you eat something forever ♾ you will soon get bored of it. Like if I have pizza or golgappa or French fries or burger or Maggi forever. I will start hating it. Eating the same food every day might lower your food consumption, which can lead to slow metabolism, which is not good in the long run. So no.
Most favorite book?
O geez i can’t choose.
Blue or Purple?
Food or Sleep?
I love both of them so so much!! Can’t choose
Which movie/series are you currently watching?
YouTube *you must have realised that by reading this post. I am addicted*
What’s one thing you love to do everyday?
Watching YouTube 😂😂😂😂 omg I am answering every question like that.
Do you have any pets?
Sadly, no. ‘Cause I’m not responsible and taking care of a pet is hard.
What’s one thing you learned about yourself in the quarantine?
That I am still me?
11 Facts About Me:
1. My name is Dhriti Keni *really shocking fact, huh?*
2. I am 12 years old
3. In a day, I eat, sleep, study (rarely) and watch YouTube *cause I got nothing better to do*
4. I hate maths.
5. I am weird
I’m pretty sure everyone here know that
6. I love chocolate, pizza, Maggi, golgappa, burger, French fries….
7. I am not really great in my mother tongue (Kannada). I know like 3/4
8. I wake up late cause I have a condition where I can’t breathe properly and I get colds frequently. So I stay up at night, roaming around, chilling.
9. I sleep walk sometimes.
10. Pokémon was my fav tv show growing up.
11. I am a proud Leo ♌️
Bonus fact – I am alive 🙂✨
Bonus fact 2- I am a super proud Gryffindor
11 Questions by Me-
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What was your favorite school subject?
- Favourite music?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
- What’s been your most embarrassing moment?
- Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?
- What’s your biggest fear?
First 11 people to comment on this post consider yourself nominated.
- Starlight // Chapter 1
- The Artsy Contest ! (reblogged from writeflow)
- Thinking of changing my blog name…again + Art Dump
- My 13th Birthday!!!