Today I am going to share some weird art work by me
probably figured that out, huh.
So I was nominated by Gelina for Inky’s Custom Contest. Gelina is one of my blogger friends. She is super quirky and fun. Go check out her blog if you haven’t already.
- add the featured image on the start of the post (but you can make your own design, and place mine at the end.
- follow the selected categories: writing, painting, designing or baking.
- max three entries (but you can only win one)
- for writing, max words is 350. it also has to be family friendly.
- for painting+ designing ; make sure it’s kid friendly. if you’re unsure; send it over to my gmail.
- when paste (ing?) the logo; make sure to add the copyright credits. (caption)
- use “inky’s custom contest” tag in the post.
I drew this while attending a tedious, monotonous class *hope my teachers don’t see this*
I actually kinda like this one. So this is my submission. Now time for weird art. I am probably gonna regret pressing publish 😶 but anyway.
Ignore the Chanter part. I was practicing French and bam. Let’s talk about Pikachu. During lockdown he is bound to get fat like the rest of us🤣. Wanna see spider man?
Lol, he has dark circles.
This is so weird. I think it needs a touch up.
Another one, just for fun. This is how I imagine how Percy Jackson looks like.
I have seen a blogger do this. I still can’t remember who. First 11 people to comment on this post consider yourself nominated.
Also this is my sister in case you didn’t know:
That’s all for today. Hope you guys liked this post! Peace out ✌️
- Thinking of changing my blog name…again + Art Dump
- My 13th Birthday!!!
- Quote Of The Month: August 2022
- July Wrap-Up // my birthday is next month. YESSSS. I am sick 🤒 yeah I know AGAIN. Didn’t read any books this month, DISSAPOINTED 😔. Dad’s birthday and more
- Worst Fashion Sense