Hey Wonderful peooooooppppllleeeeeeee! I’m really excited to announce, that finally, after 2 WHOLE months of the all about me contest results, I’m …FINALLY. A contest!
Hello everyone, today I decided to take part in a contest.
Here are the rules-
- Thank the person who nominated you/who’s blog you find this on, give them some fun book-character name (like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, etc)
- If you have a blog, list down the rules in a post, if not, contact/email the creator (contact page)
- Add the logo of this competition below the rules
- Link back to the original post and the post of the one who nominated you
- Answer the following questions!-
- Do you like to read? Which book made you like reading?
- Which book are you currently reading?
- Which book would you recommend non book-lovers to read?
- Which book character describes you the best?
- Which kind of book do you hate a lot and why(please don’t spread hate!)
- Write a story with just 5 lines
(5 because their are 5 letters in “story”, hehe)(you will be given points based on the story you write!)
- make sure your story is suitable for all ages or your entry will be disqualified
- After the story, share a cool fact you read! Mention the source too! (OPTIONAL)
- This competition ends on 20th December 2021, winners will be announced on 1st January 2022.
- Nominate some regular commenters of your blog to show them how much it means! Also nominate your friends! The questions are fixed, so you don’t need to make new ones!
1. Do you like to read? Which book made you like reading?
Ans. Yes, I really like to read. I started to read Geronimo Stilton, Sudha Murthy, Guid Blyton. Then when I read Harry Potter, I took more interest in reading.
2. Which book are you currently reading?
Ans. The Series Of Unfortunate Events, The Vile Village.
3. Which book would you recommend non book-lovers to read?
Ans. Kinda depends on which genre they like the best, maybe Rick Riordan, Joanne Rowling, Lucy Hawking. If you liked the movie you should really read the book. It goes so much more in depth on ‘yada yada yada,’ and explains why etc..Percy Jackson movie was way different that the book.
4. Which book character describes you the best?
Ans. Sadie Kane I guess.
5. Which kind of book do you hate a lot and why(please don’t spread hate!)
Fact I found out over here is that The fear of running out of thing to read is called Abibliophobia.
My 5-Line Story
On a Magical Mirror (not the one from Snow White)
Legend goes that there is a secret magical world that can only be accessed by a magical mirror.
Cora, a brave, bold and fierce girl; she is creative, a little lazy and has a massive imagination; even with her imagination she believes that wishes and dreams are just a fantasy.
She has a secret past that no one knows about, she does her best to forget it and move on but she can’t because of a feeling that keeps coming back.
Cora does not want to talk about it because of the cruel hypocrisy of the world.
One day, Cora finds a dusty old mirror on the way home from school ; She blows the dust off it and it radiates a light glowing red colour.
2. Sneha @ Read, Write and Believe
3. Divi @ The Name Is Divi
4.Lili @ Lili’s Not-So-Secret Diary
5.Nabeeha @ BrainStorms
6. Stara @ The Pool Of Thoughts
An awesome contest idea Betty! Anyway that’s my 5 line story, hope you like it. Contact email@example.com for collabs and blogger interviews.